We are so excited to be back to live events in 2021, but please keep in mind races will look different this year to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. The safety of our participants, staff, and volunteers is our top priority. We will keep these policies as updated as possible as things change. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
1. FACE MASKS
- Face covering required by participants, staff, & volunteers on site
- Participants may take off while on course as long as they can maintain distance from others
2. HYGIENE / SANITATION
- Hand sanitizer available throughout event
- Prepackaged food when & gloved/masked volunteers for any other service required
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Limited capacity in event area, starting line, on course at any given time
- Physical distancing monitors to enforce social distancing
4. CONTROLLED START/FINISH AREA
- Spreading out packet pickup, start & finish area
- Limited capacity at starting line & on course
5. REDUCE TOUCHPOINTS
- Pre-packaged bib, shirt, medal
- No communal food
6. WAVE STARTS
- The 5k & 10k races will both start at 9:00 AM.
- We will be spacing out groups in the start line corral and releasing small groups (30-40 runners) every few minutes.