2021 Date TBD
Since Bridge to Brews was postponed in April, we have been doing everything in our power to plan, strategize, and prep for a fall event. Due to the rising cases of Covid-19 and uncertainty of the situation, we are unable to safely host a live event in 2020. Refunds will not be issued, all registrations will automatically be transferred to the 2021 Bridge to Brews event (date TBD). Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will Bridge to Brews be rescheduled?
We will not be hosting a 2020 event due to Covid-19. We are currently working on 2021 event details.
What if I registered for the 2020 event?
All 2020 participants will automatically be deferred to the 2021 event (date TBD). If you are unable to attend the 2021 event, you can transfer your registration to one of our virtual events. Please email [email protected] to redeem a discount code.
Can I get a refund?
No, we will not be issuing any refunds for the cancelled event, just deferment into 2021 or a virtual event.