Become a Terrapin Events Ambassador
Terrapin Events Ambassadors:
- Are passionate about Terrapin Events
- Have an impact and influence in their sport and their community.
- Have a passion for health & fitness
- Engage on social media in a positive way.
Terrapin Events Ambassadors get:
- Free race entry into events
- Unique shareable discount code for friends and family
- Free t-shirt
- Exclusive Facebook group
- 3 meetups a year
- Chance to win prizes
- Volunteer at least 10 hours during the race season. Hours can be done at any of the following:
- Race set up
- Race day / clean up
- Obstacle prep for Muddy Valentine or Dirty Leprechaun during January & February
- Packet Pickup
- Be a pacer
- Passing out flyers at an event
- Must post / share a post to social media at least twice a month
- You agree to represent Terrapin Events in a professional manner.
- Will not re-sell any product, promotional items, or race entries
- Can not be with conflicting with other Pacific Northwest running companies
Terrapin Events Ambassador FAQ
Do I have to be a runner to be an ambassador?
No! You don’t have to run half marathons to apply. We are looking for people who are passionate about the health, fitness and our events!
If selected, how long will I be a Terrapin Ambassador?
Our ambassador program lasts one calendar year. From Jan 1 – Dec 31. Returning ambassadors jump to the front of the line every year.