Stay tuned for 2020 information.
Join us for this one of a kind, one day relay that explores Portland and surrounding areas. The relay starts and finishes at LEVEL BEER. Level Beer is located close to the banks of the Columbia River at 5211 NE 148th Ave in Portland.
- Beautiful views of the Columbia Gorge
- Run through downtown Troutdale
- Run along the Columbia River on Marine Drive
- Run through Smith and Bybee wildlife refuge
- Run through Chimney and Pier Parks
- Run through St. Johns
- Run over St. John’s Bridge
- Run on the esplanade along the Willamette River
- Run over Hawthorne Bridge
- Run along the Springwater Corridor
- Run through Oaks bottom park
- Run past Powell Butte park
- Beautiful views of Mt. Hood