Check out photos of the 2014 MMV and find pics of yourself and your friends. Just click the link below.
ABOUT MY MUDDY VALENTINE:
Whether you are single and ready to mingle or a couple tired of the same old boring dinner and a movie, box of chocolates and card on Valentines Day, we have the perfect solution for you. The inaugural running of the My Muddy Valentine features fun obstacles, lots of mud, beer, brunch, mimosas, music, speed dating and much more! Every registered participant will get an amazingly cool My Muddy Valentine zip-up hoodie ($30 retail) as a special gift for being part of the inaugural race. Register as an individual or as a pair and come be a part of the fun! As usual we are stepping up the game when it comes to fun events and we hope you will join us on February 15th!
Lee Farms - 21975 SW 65th Ave. Tualatin, OR 97062
THIS EVENT WILL HAPPEN WITH RAIN SHINE OR SNOW! IT'S GONNA BE FUN!
- Doors open at 8:30am
- Wave one: 10:00am
- Waves will be every 5 minutes (10:05 / 10:10 / 10:15 etc)
- Waves are limited to 50 participants in each wave
- The first three waves will be for competitive athletes only.
- Participants can choose their wave during the registration process
IN-STORE AT THE DOWNTOWN FOOT TRAFFIC:
333 SW Taylor Ave. Portland, OR 97204
Friday, February 14th: 10:30am-2pm
DAY OF RACE AT THE EVENT: Starting at 8:30am
* We strongly recommend you attend the in-store pick-up; lines on raceday can be long. We allow and encourage you to have friends or family members pick up your packet for you if you cannot attend the in-store packet pickup. Please make sure that if you pick up someone else's packet, they know you did so.
Make sure you read the info below before you go to the registration
ABOUT Candlelighters For Children with Cancer:
Candlelighters For Children With Cancer is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide support, education, advocacy and hope to all children and their families affected by childhood cancer in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Established in Oregon in 1977, Candlelighters prides itself in providing multi-faceted frontline support and services to families throughout the different stages of pediatric cancer: initial diagnoses, treatment, post-treatment and even bereavement support. We are able to offer our members a wide array of free and effective support services because our board of directors and active volunteers represent the many faces of childhood cancer providing knowledge, experience and support to families in need. A few of our activities and services include:
- Monthly support group meetings for families and children facilitated by trained professionals
- Monthly catered meals for in-patients and families at Randall (Emanuel) and Doernbecher Children’s Hospitals
- Summer family camp, Social activities, Tickets to area sporting/entertainment events
- Bereavement support services
- Food pantry and Snack Cart at Randall and Doernbecher Children’s Hospitals
- Emergency financial support
To find out more please visit the Candlelighters For Children With Cancer website.
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS ONLINE!
*PAIR registrations are not eligible for the additional group discount and cannot be added to other teams.
Sign up 4 or more individuals with one team name and each person will receive $5 off! The first person to register will create a team name by typing in the "new" box. Each subsequent person will select the team name from the drop down menu. It is very important that the additional people select the team name and not type it in again.
You can have an unlimited number of people join your team. Once online registration closes (usually the Thursday before the event) all participants of teams with 4 or more people will be credited $5 per person back to the card they paid with. Please allow 3-5 business days for this refund to process.
AM I REGISTERED?
you registered by mail or in-store, you will not show up on the confirmation
page until well after it was sent in. We typically collect and then
enter the in-store and mail in registrations into our database approximately
10-14 days prior to an event. Once we enter you into our database you
will appear in the online confirmations.