ABOUT THE SUNSET ON THE SPRINGWATER:
Last year, we sold out of this event, so don’t miss out on your opportunity to participate in this intimate summer evening run in 2017! The race starts and finishes at beautiful Sellwood Riverfront Park. Before the run, play a round of kickball, throw around the frisbee, jump in the river for a swim, or just relax in the sun.
As the sun begins to set over the beautiful Portland skyline, get ready to run in a super flat half marathon and 10k through Sellwood and along the Springwater Corridor.
After you run, stick around for some barbecue and drinks as the live music in the park takes you into the night. Sunset on the Springwater is an intimate, “fun in the sun” event for the whole family.
SUNSET ON THE SPRINGWATER FEATURES:
– A rare Saturday evening run
– Commemorative Sunset on the Springwater t-shirt
– Commemorative medal
– Awesome beer garden, mimosas and wine
– Family BBQ picnic after the race
– Live music after the event
– Great race support (aid stations every 2 miles)
– Super flat and fast courses
– Fun games (kickball etc / BYOBALL)
– Much more
NEW IN 2017!
– NEW MOBILE RESULTS APP
– COMPUTER RESULTS KIOSK
– FREE VIDEO OF EACH PARTICIPANT FINISHING
– LIVE INTERNET RESULTS
– CUSTOM FINISHER CERTIFICATES
CHECK OUT THE COMMEMORATIVE MEDAL!
2017 MEDAL COMING SOON (THIS IS THE 2016 DESIGN)
CHECK OUT THE COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRT!
THIS IS THE 2016 DESIGN. 2017 COMING SOON!