ABOUT THE SUNSET ON THE SPRINGWATER:
SAVE MONEY ON ALL EVENTS IN 2018!
* CHECK OUT THE 2018 DISCOUNT PASS HERE
As the sun begins to set over the beautiful Portland skyline, get ready to run in a fast and flat half marathon or 10k through Sellwood and along the Springwater Corridor. The race starts and finishes at beautiful Sellwood Riverfront Park. Before the run, throw around the frisbee, jump in the river for a swim, or just relax in the sun.
After you run, stick around for some barbecue and drinks as the live music in the park takes you into the night. Sunset on the Springwater is an intimate, “fun in the sun” event for the whole family.
SUNSET ON THE SPRINGWATER FEATURES:
– A rare Saturday evening run
– Awesome beer garden, with beer and cider.
– Family BBQ picnic after the race
– Live music after the event
– Great race support (aid stations every 2 miles)
– Fast and scenic courses
– Fun games
– Much more
CHECK OUT THE 2018 COMMEMORATIVE MEDAL!
CHECK OUT 2018 THE COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRT!