ABOUT RUN LIKE HELL
Run Like Hell returns on Sunday October 22nd and we invite you to join us for the spookiest run in town. This year we are celebrating our 15th anniversary with tons of new features! This year, we will also be the medal race for the Oregon Half Marathon Series. You can read more about it by clicking the logo below.
NEW FEATURES IN 2017 INCLUDE:
- ALL NEW START AND FINISH
- ALL NEW COURSES (FLATTER AND FASTER)
- NEW MOBILE RESULTS APP
- COMPUTER RESULTS KIOSK
- LIVE INTERNET RESULTS
- CUSTOM FINISHER CERTIFICATES
All the same great stuff remain like a costume contest, super-fun post-race party, live music, great food, tasty beer or cider and more!
Run Like Hell is a USATF certified event and has great race support, with aid stations every 2 miles, roaming bike medics, pacers to help you meet your goals and great volunteers. This race is not to be missed!
ALL PARTICIPANTS GET:
- HUGE CUSTOM FINISHER MEDALS (ALL DISTANCES)
- SWEET COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRTS
- COSTUME CONTEST
- TASTY BEER / CIDER AND MORE
- BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN AND RIVER VIEWS
- MUSICAL MILE (MUSIC ON EVERY CORNER FOR ONE MILE)
- ENTERTAINMENT EVERY TWO MILES ON COURSE
- GREAT RACE SUPPORT (AID EVERY TWO MILES)
- SUPER FUN POST RACE PARTY
- KIDS ZONE WITH OLIVE ROOTBEER AND DINGO THE CLOWN
- RACE PACERS (HALF AND 10K)
- MUCH MORE
*Please note there is a 15 min / mile time limit
for the half marathon!