ABOUT RUN LIKE HELL
It’s time to get out your favorite Halloween costume and running shoes and RUN LIKE HELL! The Run Like Hell returns on Sunday October 23rd and we invite you to join us for the spookiest run in town. The half marathon / 10k / 5k / kid’s half mile run features a costume contest, a great post-race party, and the musical mile (bands will be on every corner for a mile of the course). Run Like Hell has great race support, with aid stations every 2 miles, roaming bike medics, pacers to help you meet your goals and great volunteers. This race is not to be missed!
RUN LIKE HELL FEATURES:
- HALLOWEEN HALF MARATHON
- HUGE CUSTOM FINISHER MEDALS (HALF)
- RACE PACERS (HALF)
- COSTUME CONTEST
- SWEET COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRTS
- TASTY BEER / CIDER AND MORE
- BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN AND RIVER VIEWS
- MUSICAL MILE (MUSIC ON EVERY CORNER FOR ONE MILE)
- ENTERTAINMENT EVERY TWO MILES ON COURSE
- GREAT RACE SUPPORT (AID EVERY TWO MILES)
- SUPER FUN POST RACE PARTY
- KIDS ZONE WITH OLIVE ROOTBEER AND DINGO THE CLOWN
- MUCH MORE
*Please note there is a 15 min / mile time limit
for the half marathon!
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Commemorative pint glass: $5
Commemorative 4″ medals: $10
- medals are included in half marathon entry
- the medal below is from 2015.
- 2016 medals will be posted soon but will be just as sweet!