ABOUT RUN LIKE HELL
The Run Like Hell returns on Sunday October 23rd and we invite you to join us for the spookiest run in town. The half marathon / 10k / 5k / kid’s half mile run features a costume contest, a great post-race party, and the musical mile (bands will be on every corner for a mile of the course). Run Like Hell has great race support, with aid stations every 2 miles, roaming bike medics, pacers to help you meet your goals and great volunteers. This race is not to be missed!
RUN LIKE HELL FEATURES:
- HALLOWEEN HALF MARATHON
- HUGE CUSTOM FINISHER MEDALS (HALF)
- RACE PACERS (HALF)
- COSTUME CONTEST
- SWEET COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRTS
- TASTY BEER / CIDER AND MORE
- BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN AND RIVER VIEWS
- MUSICAL MILE (MUSIC ON EVERY CORNER FOR ONE MILE)
- ENTERTAINMENT EVERY TWO MILES ON COURSE
- GREAT RACE SUPPORT (AID EVERY TWO MILES)
- SUPER FUN POST RACE PARTY
- KIDS ZONE WITH OLIVE ROOTBEER AND DINGO THE CLOWN
- MUCH MORE
*Please note there is a 15 min / mile time limit
for the half marathon!
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Commemorative pint glass: $5
Commemorative 4″ medals: $10
- medals are included in half marathon entry
- the medal below is from 2015.
- 2016 medals will be posted soon but will be just as sweet!