ABOUT RUN LIKE HELL
2018 REGISTRATION WILL OPEN APRIL 16TH!
Run Like Hell returns on Sunday October 21st and we invite you to join us for the spookiest run in town. You will be one of many thousands of runners to hit the streets of Portland dressed up in your favorite costume! Stick around after for the super-fun post-race party with costume contest, live music, great food, tasty beer or cider and more! Run Like Hell is a USATF certified event and has great race support, with aid stations every 2 miles, roaming bike medics, pacers to help you meet your goals and great volunteers. This race is not to be missed!
ALL PARTICIPANTS GET:
- SWEET COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRTS
- COSTUME CONTEST
- COMMEMORATIVE MEDAL
- TASTY BEER / CIDER AND MORE
- BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN AND RIVER VIEWS
- MUSICAL MILE (MUSIC ON EVERY CORNER FOR ONE MILE)
- ENTERTAINMENT EVERY TWO MILES ON COURSE
- GREAT RACE SUPPORT (AID EVERY TWO MILES)
- SUPER FUN POST RACE PARTY
- RACE PACERS (HALF AND 10K)
- MUCH MORE
For the second straight year we will be the medal race for the Oregon Half Marathon Series. You can read more about it by clicking the logo below.
*Please note there is a 15 min / mile time limit
for the half marathon!