ABOUT THE ROSE CITY RELAY:
2018 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Join us for this one of a kind, one day relay that explores Portland and surrounding areas. The relay starts and finishes at Chimney / Pier Park in north Portland.
ALL TEAM MEMBERS RECEIVE A COMMEMORATIVE ROSE CITY RELAY FINISHER MEDAL AND T-SHIRT AS WELL AS A ROCKIN’ PARTY!
Some of the scenic highlights include:
- Beautiful views of the Columbia Gorge
- Run through downtown Troutdale
- Run along the Columbia River on Marine Drive
- Run through Smith and Bybee wildlife refuge
- Run through Chimney and Pier Parks
- Run through St. Johns
- Run over St. John’s Bridge
- Run on the esplanade along the Willamette River
- Run over Hawthorne Bridge
- Run along the Springwater Corridor
- Run through Oaks bottom park
- Run past Powell Butte park
- Beautiful views of Mt. Hood
Teams of two, four or six who can maintain an 11 minute per mile or faster pace will compete in the twelve leg, 67 mile running relay. Teams that can maintain between an 11 minute and 16 minute per mile pace will compete in the eight leg, 44 mile relay. All teams must complete the relay in 12 hours or less.
HERE ARE A COUPLE OF IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO VIEW.
VIEW REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
VIEW EVENT GUIDE
VIEW KEY DATES
VIEW TEAM CAPTAIN INFO
HOW TO ADD / INVITE A TEAM MEMBER
HOW TO TRANSFER TEAM CAPTAIN
HOW TO TRANSFER TEAM MEMBERS
FIND A RUNNER OR A TEAM
VIEW RACE DAY CHECKLIST
VIEW VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES