ABOUT THE 2018 DIRTY LEPRECHAUN:
NEW IN 2018!
- NEW OBSTACLES
- KIDS 1.1 MILE OBSTACLE CHALLENGE
SAVE MONEY ON ALL EVENTS IN 2018!
* CHECK OUT THE 2018 DISCOUNT PASS HERE
Get your St. Paddy’s day started by joining us for some rompin’ good fun around Lee Farms! After some mud, guts and glory, stick around and have a beer or two with us before heading out on the town! Don’t miss out on all the fun, participation is capped at 1500. We hope to see you all there.
THE EVENT FEATURES:
- 20+ fun and challenging obstacles
- New obstacles in 2018
- Commemorative Dirty Leprechaun medal
- Commemorative Dirty Leprechaun t-shirt
- One free cider or beer
- Covered area to hang out in
- Changing rooms
- Chip timing
- Live internet results
- Hot showers ($5)
- Additional beer / cider ($5 each after your free one)
PARKING AT LEE FARMS ($10): This is very limited. Parking passes must be purchased in advance and are $10 for each vehicle. There are 250 passes available. Parking at Lee Farms begins at 8:30am. VIEW MAP OF PARKING AT LEE FARMS
PARKING AT LEGACY MEDICAL GROUP (FREE / SHUTTLE): This is also very limited. Please carpool! Parking here is free and the shuttle is free. The shuttle will begin running at 8:30am and will run approximately every 20 minutes. If you are taking the shuttle, please allow a little extra time before your wave begins. The last shuttle will leave the farm for Legacy at 2:00pm. VIEW PARKING MAP AT LEGACY MEDICAL GROUP
- The kid’s 1.1 mile obstacle challenge will begin at 9:30am.
- The elite races will start at 10:00am.
- Adult “open” races will start at 10:30am
- Waves are every 10 minutes and will have a maximum of 60 participants per wave. If you are a team, please communicate with your team members prior to choosing a wave time.
|Elite wave one:||10:00am|
|Elite wave two:||10:10am|
|Elite wave three:||10:20am|
|Open wave one:||10:30am|
*Note – If you can not finish the course in 1 hour or less, please do not enter in waves beginning after 12:30pm.
COMMEMORATIVE MEDAL: (IMAGE COMING SOON)
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW