ABOUT THE EVENT:
Join us on Sunday May 1st for this one-of-a-kind spring road race! One of the last events remaining that run in downtown Portland, the Cinco de Mayo race is a must-do, super-fun spring tradition. This urban half marathon, 10k and 5k starts and finishes at Pioneer Square and boasts one of the coolest post-race parties ever! Don’t miss out. The race features:
- Commemorative Cinco de Mayo t-shirt
- Commemorative 4″ Cinco de Mayo medal (half marathon)
- Two beers / cider from Lagunitas Brewing and Two Towns Cider
- Tasty food from multiple vendors, including Qdoba Mexican Eats!
- Live music at the post race party
- Great race support with aid stations every two miles
- Live music on course
- USATF certified courses
- Chip timing
- Beautiful views of the city / river / mountains
- Awesome awards, prizes and giveaways
- Much more!
COMMEMORATIVE MEDAL: $10
(included in half)